WHO WILL BENEFIT?
- All your marketing teams, plus Marketing Services, Category Marketing, Export & Private Label Marketing, Sales Management and your senior Agency counterparts.
- Courses are also well suited to management working in non-marketing functions that require a fuller marketing appreciation.
- Advertising, Research, PR, Design, Media & Promotions Agencies who want a deeper client marketing understanding.
- Suppliers who want to get closer to their customer marketing.
- From 6 up to a maximum of 16
- Programmes are from 1-3 days in length, but courses are of a modular and flexible in design, so they can be distanced over an agreed time period.
- Client’s decision, cost and choice.
WHAT LEARNING METHODS ARE USED?
All RSA training is delivered on a strictly confidential in-company basis.
- Use of many marketing examples (including from Client), relevant case studies, TV/Press advertisements, inter-active open discussions, working in different syndicate groups/teams, role reversal exercises and brainstorming.
- RSA provides a summary of slide handouts, before each training session.
- Participant written evaluations are completed at the end of each course.
- All courses are conducted in English.
WHAT WILL PARTICIPANTS LEARN FROM COURSE?
- Full content headings of all material covered are provided in the printed leaflets or can be sent electronically for each course as shown.
WHAT FOLLOW UP/EVALUATION SUMMARY IS GIVEN?
- Written Report and full evaluation is provided to the Client, together with any recommended follow-up action.